Immerse yourself in the everyday life of rural Thailand and visit the market held on the tracks of the Mae Klong Railway. Then, interact with market traders and sample authentic snacks at the colorful floating market of Damnoen Saduak.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry fee for the guide
- Boat ride and parking fee
- Express way Fee
- Extra Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
What do I need to bring?
- Please note that if you would like to see a train passing through Maeklong Railway Market, it is recommended that you leave Bangkok earlier than scheduled
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event
Depart Bangkok and journey southwest for about an hour past the sea salt farms and local villages on the side of the road. Arrive at Maeklong Railway Market and learn how the stalls of fresh seafood built on the train tracks respond every time a train passes through!
Continue to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, via a coconut farm if time permits. Immerse yourself in the everyday hustle and bustle as the locals buy their food and household goods. Ride through the market by boat, and try your hand at haggling for a bargain.
Return to Bangkok and stop at a wood-carving center if time allows.