A half-day package offers visitors an opportunity to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run elephant jungle sanctuary. Gain an insight into their history and behavior and create lifelong memories of your time with the animals.
On the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your place of accommodation in Phuket and will drive for approximately 1 hour through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and beach, before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants.
After being handed bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in safe, sustainable and ethical environment, and hearing their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors.
After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water.
Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. After you’re done at the Sanctuary you can go to Naithon beach to relax in the impressive rural scenery before driving back to your hotel.
Spend an enjoyable half-day with the lovely giant creatures
Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
Tour times & itinerary may be amended due to unforeseen circumstances.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Bangkok Hotels.|
|PICKUP TIME||Pickup time 05.30AM or 10.30AM|
|PRIVATE TRANSFER||Ticket + private transfers from all hotels in Bangkok .|
|CANCELLATION||All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penaltie|
- Ticket + Private Transfer : Transport by Air-conditioned vehicle
What to bring:
• A copy of your passport to complete Insurance Agreement
• A reusable water bottle as we currently only have plastic bottles which we recycle. We have large chilled filtered water dispensers to refill. (PES reusable water bottles currently in production!)
• Sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, cap or wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun
• Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
• Closed-toe shoes or trainers for drier weather are recommended
• In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
• Wear clothes you don’t mind getting sweaty or muddy