VIP Departure Service
On your departure, there is no need to wait in line as your concierge will pre-arrange the check-in and printing of your boarding passes and luggage tags and meet you curbside with a dedicated porter to collect your bags. You will then be escorted to the front of the document check-in and security lines and on to Immigration/Customs. Due to Security restrictions, concierge service is limited through Customs & Immigration Pre-Clearance. You must clear Immigration and Customs on your own. Once you have cleared, your personal concierge will escort you up to the VIP airport departure lounge
- Dress code is smart – no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- This service is not available for visitors that have overstayed their visa (exemption) in the past.
- This service is not available to passport holders of the following countries: Bangladesh (BD), Cameroon (CM), India (IN), Iran (Islamic Republic Of) (IR), Kenya (KE), Nigeria (NG), Pakistan (PK), Sri Lanka (LK), Syrian Arab Republic (SY), Venezuela (VE). Attempts to conceal one’s nationality on arrival at the airport will ensure an thorough investigation by immigration officers, often leading to refusal of entry.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant age of 0-2 years old is free of charge.
- Service operation time is between 06.00 – 24.00 hrs.
- 2.5 hours for lounge usage. Extra hour is charged at THB 350 net / hour/ person
- Limit of 2 luggages per passenger for porter service. The over number of luggage (size over than 56x36x23 cm) is charged at THB 100 per luggage.